Tuesday, March 31, 2015

'A Life Worth Living'


From "A life Worth Living"

Vhushilo Mountain School community mourns it's loss and young activist Vhuhwavho remembers her friend...







Hello everyone this is a little something that I wrote before Ronewa's funeral and I do regret the fact that I did not read it!!!

One holy day I tried
I tried and I will not lie
To keep myself together
from pain that would linger around forever
A skinny girl she was, as skinny as can be
And for only 30 minutes or so this was all my eyes could see
That sunny day a discussion short and fair
A sad situation I could not bare
She looked at me with shattered eyes
And later on that day I had to say my goodbyes
This was how I met her

Just like a new grown baby herb
The sign of a new life
Ronewa Mudzanani arrived
Entering the Vhutshilo Mountain Schools family
Someone who came inside our world so randomly
We are so grateful we were given this beautiful piece of treasure
That stayed strong enough to keep us all together
The strongest help of them all, and this we'll never forget

Was the strongest woman Eunice whom with much care, the treasure, could protect
And from that time on the treasure was brighter than ever
And this happened almost forever

The last piece of our puzzle
That fit in without any struggle
She went around the villages and spoke
And filled the miserable kids with hope
A kind and massive heart that had endless love
And has now joined her dearest mother above

Ronewa Mudzanani, what a mysteriously lovely girl
Who sadly did not spend much time on this planet earth
So close to turning 20
But sadly will never see 30

I am Vhuhwavho Nevhungoni
The writer of this poem
I am one of them that lost a special token
My best friend
For now I feel I have spoken
Thank you for being a soul known by us

Much love your friend